Saturday, February 14, 2015

Japanese snack haul with Chan - VALENTINES DAY EDITION!



こんばんわみなさん!

Konban-wa mina-san!

Hope you all had a nice Valentines Day! ^_^



Check out the adorable Japanese Valentines themed snacks I found at my local konbini コンビニ (convenience store)



Otona no Amasa Strawberry KitKats

Strawberry Pocky (with heart shaped stick!)

Meltyblend Fruity Strawberry



VOCAB-

いちご- ichigo - strawberry



PARTICIPATE!

If you guys have any suggestions or would like for me to try/review any Japanese sweets/chips/soft drinks, PLEASE let me know in the comments below and I will try to find them in my local konbini and will make a video of all your requests once I gather up a few! And if you are not sure of the name of it, you can describe it to your best ability and I will try my best! Thank you! ありがとうございます!



HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!



Thank you for watching! Domo arigato gozaimasu! どもありがとございます!

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!! and I hope this video was helpful to you!



Make sure to 'like' me on Facebook at my fan page for this channel

http://www.facebook.com/changoestojapan/



じゃまった!

Ja matta!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment