Sunday, February 22, 2015

Japanese snack haul with Chan - C.C. Lemon, Pretz Nuts & Sugar, Mentai U...





こんばんはみなさん!

Konban-wa mina-san!

Hope you all had a nice weekend! Did anyone in the NYC area go to Japan Week??



Check out these Japanese snacks (kind of weird ones) I found at my local konbini コンビニ (convenience store)



Suntory C.C. Lemon soft drink

Umai Bo Spicy Mentai flavored corn puffs

Pretz Nuts & Sugar

Pocky Midi Purple Sweet Potato

Calpico Giant Ichigo

Poppin' Cookin' Tanoshii Keekiyasan



VOCAB-

いちご- ichigo - strawberry

 めんたい - mentai - fish roe

たろ - taro - purple root vegetable similar to sweet potato



PARTICIPATE!

Again, If you guys have any suggestions or would like for me to try/review any Japanese sweets/chips/soft drinks, PLEASE let me know in the comments below and I will try to find them in my local konbini and will make a video of all your requests once I gather up a few! And if you are not sure of the name of it, you can describe it to your best ability and I will try my best! Thank you! ありがとうございます!



Thank you for watching! Domo arigato gozaimasu! どもありがとございます!

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!! and I hope this video was helpful to you!



Make sure to 'like' me on Facebook at my fan page for this channel

http://www.facebook.com/changoestojapan/

and SUBSCRIBE!



じゃまた!

Ja mata!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment